Solutions for Every Exam Lane
Topcon’s visual acuity chart portfolio includes charts for digital and manual phoropters, chart projectors and 3D charts.
Visual Acuity Charts
An affordable solution that uses a high resolution 22″ LCD monitor to present all common acuity charts.
- Wide range of optotypes and large selection of test charts
- Anatomy photos and eye movies for patient education
- Integrates with the CV-5000S digital phoropter or as a stand-alone chart with the included remote control
Automatic Chart Projector
The ACP-8R is a versatile, automatic chart projector featuring 30 AO-compatible Snellen and ETDRS charts.
- Fully programmable chart selections
- Fast chart rotation and wide projection size (330 x 270) for efficient visual acuity testing
- Adjustable focus lens for a flexible set-up in your exam lane
3D Mirror Chart
MC-5/MC-5S supports you in the path to adapting quickly to new social distance recommendations whilst providing sophisticated visual acuity (VA) and space saving.
- Small space requirements
- Less components
Krystal Hoover, OD, owner of Eyes on Little Elm, shares…
Watch as Kerry Salsberg, OD, from Eyes On Sheppard, a…
Ted Vorster, OD, the owner of two Vision Source practices…