Solutions for Every Exam Lane
Visual Acuity Charts
An affordable solution that uses a high resolution 22″ LCD monitor to present all common acuity charts.
- Wide range of optotypes and large selection of test charts
- Anatomy photos and eye movies for patient education
- Integrates with the CV-5000S digital phoropter or as a stand-alone chart with the included remote control
Automatic Chart Projector
The ACP-8R is a versatile, automatic chart projector featuring 30 AO-compatible Snellen and ETDRS charts.
- Fully programmable chart selections
- Fast chart rotation and wide projection size (330 x 270) for efficient visual acuity testing
- Adjustable focus lens for a flexible set-up in your exam lane
3D Mirror Chart
The MC-4S 3D Mirror Chart is a compact visual acuity system that allows you to simulate a full 20-foot exam lane within a 2-5′ range.
- 3D content and simulation of polarized lenses for real-life visual acuity testing
- High-resolution, polarized LCD display
- Customizable refraction programs
High-Resolution LCD Visual Acuity Chart
The PC-50S is a high resolution 19” LCD visual acuity chart that is optimized for the CV-5000S digital phoropter.
- Flexible design that fits in every exam room (wall mount or floor stand)
- Wide range of optotypes, tests, images and movie clips for testing variety
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.