Improve workflow efficiency and the patient experience with fewer rescans and multimodal imaging.
Visualize the deepest layers of the eye—even through cataracts, hemorrhages,
gas bubbles and other media opacities.
Swept-source technology incorporates a fast kHz scanning speed and dense data set to generate strikingly clear, detailed images.
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Multimodal platform provides easy, yet comprehensive comparison of microvascular impairment with FA1, FAF2, OCT, OCTA and color fundus images.
- SCAN MORE PATIENTS: Swept-source technology allows imaging through media opacities
- FEWER RESCANS: Invisible scan beam allows patients to focus on the fixation target and reduce involuntary eye movement
- WIDE SCAN: A 12mm x 9mm scan encompasses the optic nerve and macula and can be acquired in 1.8 seconds for fast assessment of the posterior pole
- RICH, DETAILED IMAGES: Image quality is further enhanced by PixelSmart Technology2
1DRI OCT Triton Plus only.
2PixelSmart® is a function of IMAGEnet 6 software.
Images sourced from Topcon’s own clinical database.