Watch this quick MYAH demo
MYAH offers an efficient, affordable and repeatable way to baseline axial length and monitor changes over time.
MYAH in Clinical Practice
- TOPOGRAPHY – Corneal topography with visit-to-visit comparison and white-to-white measurements.
- PUPIL ASSESSMENT – Dynamic pupillometry assesses size and light reflexes of the pupil.
- LENS FITTING – Contact lens fitting tools including database of conventional RGP, Ortho-K lenses, and fluorescein simulation.
- ABERRATION MAPS – Simulate the effects of higher-order aberrations on visual quality.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Compact and easy to operate.
- EASILY REVIEW DATA – Access patient data on any connected PC in your network.
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD, of Carillon Vision Care shares how…
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD says, “MYAH is easy to use…