Axial Length & Rx Trend
Axial length, refractive error and corneal power trend reports
Comprehensive suite of dry eye assessment tools
Corneal topography with
aberration maps and white-to-white measurement
- NORMATIVE GROWTH CURVES – Exclusive on-board axial length dataset collected by Erasmus University, Rotterdam, NL
- TOPOGRAPHY – Corneal topography with visit-to-visit comparison and white-to-white measurements
- DRY EYE ASSESSMENT TOOLS – Meibomian gland imaging, non-invasive tear break-up time, tear meniscus height measurements, fluorescein imaging and video capture
- PUPIL ASSESSMENT – Dynamic pupillometry assesses size and light reflexes of the pupil
- LENS FITTING – Contact lens fitting tools including database of conventional RGP, Ortho-K lenses and fluorescein simulation
- ABERRATION MAPS – Simulate the affects of higher order aberrations on visual quality
- USER-FRIENDLY – Compact and easy to operate
Ready to learn more?
Request more information
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help. Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.
Myopia greatly impacts the quality of life and personal development of children.1
It has never been a better time to join the battle against the global myopia epidemic. MYAH is the perfect instrument for eyecare professionals interested in building, managing, and growing a myopia service.
- Report of the Joint World Health Organization-Brien Holden Vision Institute. Global Scientific Meeting on Myopia. The Impact of myopia and high myopia. University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. 16-18 March 2015.