Axial Length & Rx Trend
Axial length, refractive error and corneal power trend reports
Comprehensive suite of dry eye assessment tools
Corneal topography with
aberration maps and white-to-white measurement
- NORMATIVE GROWTH CURVES – Exclusive on-board axial length dataset collected by Erasmus University, Rotterdam, NL
- TOPOGRAPHY – Corneal topography with visit-to-visit comparison and white-to-white measurements
- DRY EYE ASSESSMENT TOOLS – Meibomian gland imaging, non-invasive tear break-up time, tear meniscus height measurements, fluorescein imaging and video capture
- PUPIL ASSESSMENT – Dynamic pupillometry assesses size and light reflexes of the pupil
- LENS FITTING – Contact lens fitting tools including database of conventional RGP, Ortho-K lenses and fluorescein simulation
- ABERRATION MAPS – Simulate the affects of higher order aberrations on visual quality
- USER-FRIENDLY – Compact and easy to operate
Myopia greatly impacts the quality of life and personal development of children.1
It has never been a better time to join the battle against the global myopia epidemic. MYAH is the perfect instrument for eyecare professionals interested in building, managing, and growing a myopia service.
- Report of the Joint World Health Organization-Brien Holden Vision Institute. Global Scientific Meeting on Myopia. The Impact of myopia and high myopia. University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. 16-18 March 2015.