Watch this quick MYAH demo
One easy-to-use instrument gives you a wealth of information to help you build your myopia management and specialty contact lens practice.
MYAH in Clinical Practice
- OPTICAL BIOMETRY – Highly accurate, repeatable, and non-invasive method for tracking axial length.
- TOPOGRAPHY – Corneal topography with visit-to-visit comparison and white-to-white measurements.
- MEIBOGRAPHY – Visualize and capture images of the meibomian glands.
- PUPIL ASSESSMENT – Dynamic pupillometry assesses size and light reflexes of the pupil.
- LENS FITTING – Contact lens fitting tools including database of conventional RGP, Ortho-K lenses, and fluorescein simulation.
- ABERROMETRY MAPS – Simulate the effects of higher-order aberrations on visual quality.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Compact and easy to operate.
- EASILY REVIEW DATA – Access patient data on any connected PC in your network.
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD, of Carillon Vision Care shares how…
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD says, “MYAH is easy to use…