The Next Generation of Refractive Care
The KR-1 Auto Kerato-Refractometer is quick, reliable and easy to use with fully-automated operation. It features Topcon’s patented Rotary Prism technology for highly accurate results. Its 360° rotatable touchscreen control panel allows the instrument to be installed in many different exam room configurations. All operating procedures can be performed with the touchscreen control panel.
Technology that helps you save time and elevate the patient experience.
Compare Automated Kerato-Refractometers
- 70+ YEARS OF REFRACTOMETERS – With over 70 years of experience designing and manufacturing high-performance refractometers, Topcon has developed the KR-1 with ease of use, flexibility, and reliability as core features.
- EASY-TO-USE – Color touchscreen display and fully automated operation.
- FLEXIBLE, SPACE-SAVING LAYOUT – 360° rotatable control panel enables the KR-1 to be installed in many different exam room configurations.
- RELIABLE MEASUREMENT – Topcon’s Rotary Prism technology provides accurate, repeatable results.
- EMR CONNECTIVITY – Easily transport data across USB or LAN export for fast EMR connectivity.
Time is Money: How Brandon Eyes Elevates the Patient Experience￼￼Read more >
Krystal Hoover, OD, owner of Eyes on Little Elm, shares…
Watch as Kerry Salsberg, OD, from Eyes On Sheppard, a…
Dr. Norm Brandon of Brandon Eyes in Madison, Wisconsin shares…