- SPEED & ACCURACY – Smart Supra tests allow manual retesting of stimulus locations to reduce patient response errors and improve workflow.
- IMPROVED SENSITIVITY (TO CENTRAL DEFECTS) – The fully extended 3.5 minute Smart Supra test includes the full 24-2 pattern (54 points) with an additional 32 points in the central 10 degrees.
- CONVENIENCE – Smart Supra test can be set to auto-extend from 30 points to 64 if a point is missed. A further extension from 64 to 86 points is possible.
- ENHANCED FOLLOW-UP – ZATA threshold test starts from prior patient data and uses smart threshold-related terminating criteria to optimize test performance and includes powerful tools for analyzing progression.
- FLEXIBLE CONVENIENCE – With the flexibility of using either a touch screen, laptop or desktop computer the Henson 9000 is convenient and easy to use.
- LOW MAINTENANCE PERIMETER – Benefit from low maintenance costs – robust, solid-state electronics with degradation-free light sources. Ensure the maintenance costs for your Henson 9000 are minimal year-on-year.
Henson 9000 Brochure
Henson 9000 Flyer
Henson 9000 – Front ViewView now >
Henson 9000 – ReportView now >
Glaucoma and Advanced Anterior Segment Surgeon, Dr. Nir Shoham-Hazon, from…