Watch this quick Aladdin demo
Posterior & Anterior
Dynamic, Photopic &
and Olsen Sub-Suite
Quick & Easy
With 9-in-1 Aladdin every basic and premium IOL power calculation is one click away.
- 9-IN-1 INSTRUMENT – Capture Axial Length (AL), Keratometry (K1, K2), Corneal Topography, Anterior Chamber Depth (ACD), Lens Thickness (LT), Central Corneal Thickness (CCT), White-to-White (WTW), Zernike analysis of the cornea, and pupillometry.
- BIOMETRY OF ALL STRUCTURES – Axial length measurements can be performed on normal eyes, aphakic, pseudophakic and silicone oil-filled eyes as well as eyes with dense cataracts.
- COMPREHENSIVE IOL POWER CALCULATION SOFTWARE – On-board Barrett IOL Calculation Suite, Olsen formula, conventional, post-refractive surgery and toric IOL power calculations.
- WAVEFRONT ABERROMETRY – Zernike analysis of the topographic data provides important information on spherical aberrations and higher-order aberrations to aid in lens selection and help surgeons set appropriate expectations regarding visual acuity after surgery.
- FAST, EASY OPERATION – Point-and-shoot acquisition allows operators to capture all necessary measurements in less than five seconds. A user-friendly interface enables new users to quickly master acquisition and operation.
Product Training Videos
To access our complete library of training videos, register for Topcon Healthcare University today.
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD says, “MYAH is easy to use…
Maria Liu is an Associate Professor at Pacific University College…